Monday, May 21, 2007

A Field Day

It was a field day at the store. Unexpectedly for a statutory holiday, where we'd expect everybody to be out enjoying the sun (it is nice and sunny outside right now -- see the photo below!) instead. Rather, I was kept busy from right when the store opened - and I didn't even have enough time to complete my out of stock report! Wow, I think we're gonna comp and go beyond our budget that we need for the store.


Now, what am I going to do tonight? Well, for one, I have to eat dinner. And I have to finish revision for Microbiology, the pre-readings required for the week. AND not to mention, lots of practice problems that I have to do as well. Then there's prep for Organic Chem lab... the one I screwed up last Thursday. *sigh* I hope it goes well this time.

Alright, gotta go now.

No comments: