Thursday, November 29, 2007

Conscience, Sleep

Conscience really gets to me sometimes. I made a decision that I probably wouldn't make if I were still younger and with a more reckless and determined mind. I think it's a good thing.

Anyways, sleep helps. I did a full 8 hours last night, which, in one night, is longer than any any other nights I've had for the past 2 weeks. Finally. Rest.

Thank God for pulling me through this week. I don't remember any of my thoughts of crying out for help, nor do I remember my prayers to ask to for the messy mire of work to be removed, but I know I had suffered. And it is the songs of praise that pulled me through this week, continually reminding me of His unwavering mercy, support and love for all of mankind.

I'm gonna meet my mom and brother later, to go shopping. Haha, I've not shopped for things for ages. I'm such a workaholic. lol.

No comments: