Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Rocks my Socks, Pwns my butt...

Chem pwns my butt.. Imagine sitting there, in an air-conditioned room, for 2 hours and 45 minutes straight, rushing out ten 10-mark questions. Gee... wonder who can withstand that torture. I know, for one, that my butt was twitching by the time I reached Section D of that paper. The last two questions, on food chem, made me wanna eat.

And in comes physics the next day, my favorite subject... which, during the first paper, rocked my socks off. Gosh, who could have imagined that I wouldn't be able to finish off my MCQ!! (My last four answers were DCBA. There's only one obvious reason why.) So I slapped myself awake, and then started to psyche myself - "wake up bugger, wake up, stop wasting your bloody time!" Good, then I took Paper 2 in my hand, penned my name down, and following that, went straight into finishing the paper.

Gosh, the questions were horrendously out-of-the-magnitude-of-this-world! Things in the order of magnitude of 7 to 11, and then -5 to -9... it had my wits going round and round and round for every question. Heck, but at least I turned in the paper without much worry, for the answers all seemed to match in the end. Sheesh, wonder how many careless mistakes I made...

No comments: