- 8.30 am: Uncle Ken drops me off at E. Hastings Dairy Queen.
- 9.30 am: Liza drops by E. Hastings to bring me to N. Vancouver Dairy Queen.
- 10.00 am: Set up shop at N. Vancouver Dairy Queen.
- 10.15 am: First order for lunch.
- 10.45 am: Karen calls, asking for day off (the cramps). Liza pleads for her not to skip work today.
- 11.00 am: Liza calls Helen, finds out Helen cannot make it for work. In a flurry, Liza calles somebody to come cover Helen for the evening. We find Mike.
- 12.00 pm: Karen arrives and saves the day - backlog of orders cleared.
- 1.30 pm: Lunch. Orders keep coming throughout my lunch; I finish it in 1/2 hours, not my usual 1/2 minute.
- 3.50 pm: Mike arrives.
- 4.00 pm: Karen leaves, Tunisha arrives.
- 4.30 pm: Liza grants me a 1/2 hour break, to rest to prepare for the next 4 hours of work.
- 6.00 pm: Dinner.
- 7.00 pm: Orders start piling...
- 8.00 pm: Start packing in DQ Sandwiches that Tunisha makes.
- 8.30 pm: Leave for home.
Friday, February 10, 2006
A long day at work.
Here's my schedule today: