Saturday, December 16, 2006

Ahh, white christmas.

Hey Eric,

If you still don't have a place to stay over christmas, I talked to my parents, and they are more than happy to have you here. We already have relatives coming, so one more is always welcome. If you are still planning to sleep on the street, or want a chance to spend a christmas in the Canadian rockies, get time off work, and get a greyhound or Plane ticket (both are probably cheaper than even a few nights in a hotel), and come down to Cranbrook BC. If you end up coming by plane, the airline that you want is Pacific coastal.

We would pick you up at this end, and have a bed for you (my house was a bed and breakfast before we bought it)free of charge, as well as a christmas atmosphere. We currently have about a foot of snow outside, and are putting decorations on our trees today. There is both wintery and christmas stuff to do here, but you would still have a good amount of down-time.

Feel free to ponder, and e-mail me back, or phone me (250-489-5597).

Talk to you later,

Myles

----------------------------

Unfortunately, I have to pass up this opportunity. My work schedule doesn't permit it this year, but I hope to go up north with Myles next year to see it in person. What a great man, Myles.

No comments: